- Urban GIS
- $50,000.00 -50,000.00/year
134 Union Blvd
GIS Analyst/Database Manager with minimum of 5 years' experience using Esri's ArcMap, ArcGIS Online, and related technologies. Responsibilities include:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Identifying and analyzing FWS-wide geospatial information needs as well as needs of specific business areas for geospatial database support
- Supporting and maintaining databases in the ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Portal environment.
- Providing ongoing support for new or existing geospatial information management systems. Analyzing existing data needs and developing conceptual and logical solutionsfor physical data management scenarios. Assisting data managers and end-users in identifying long and short term geospatial data needs of the Service, defining how the data is related to business processes,and participating in data modeling exercises
- Providing the ongoing project level data analysis support that produces consistent, accurate, and complete data requirements and definitions following the established standards and guidelines
- Assisting in the development of procedures and information resource management policies that ensure the integrity, consistency, and control of the Service's information resources
- Participating in GIS data management activities such as metadata management, standards development, and data quality assurance